I sift through the day’s internet marketing news so you don’t have to
Writing better headlines:
- The Lizard Brain and Email Headlines. I personally despise the term “lizard brain” but using stupid terms to make groups of motivating factors more easy to understand for idiots is all the rage.
- An Easy To Follow Format For Writing Captivating Headlines I’d add – use the numbers 7,10 when using them in headlines. “7″ typically works best in my experience.
Facebook fraud? Its a problem, it has been ever since the launch of fb ads
- Fraud didn’t deter this guy. How I Used Facebook to Hack to $30M In Sales
- Click Bait Tips – these guys talk about upworthy’s “curiosity gap” headlines. Interesting, but old-ish. Still worth a read for anyone driving engagement via facebook
- First Time UX – a collection of first time users’ experience on a site, app, with a product etc. I’d wager first timer UX is more closely correlated to overall success than overall UX.